Our ministry are dependent on your prayers for our very survival in being able to do the work that the Lord has called us to do for Him on the Island of Roatan.
Part of our work is to pray for all the saints in our church and their needs. But you are welcome to share with us any prayer needs, please let us know so that we can offer them before the throne of our Lord Jesus Christ on your behalf.
Thank you very much for take the time before Jesus to pray for our ministry and family.
This is the confidence we have in approaching God: That if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. 15 And if we know that he
hears us—whatever we ask—we know that we have what we asked of him. 1 John 5:14-15
For your Prayers:
We are very grateful to God for your prayers and financial support, as part of God’s plan for the church in Roatan.
Please continue to pray for:
1. For our family: Nelson, Kara and Kelly as we continue serving the Lord in Roatán, and Stephen in Winnipeg.
2. Continued and stable financial support for the next years as we continue to serve the Lord in Roatán, Honduras. At the moment our balance is very low, so we have a deficit of CAD 7249.00.
3. Our congregations: St. Peter by the Sea in Brick Bay, and Emmanuel in Coxen Hole, that we can continue growing, worshiping, and focusing on Jesus Christ.
4. Please pray for the Rev. Robert Browning and for his ministry to English-speakers in Eastern Roatán.
5. Evangelism and practical outreach in the local communities.
6. For leadership for the Church in Roatán that embraces the challenges as we serve in the Kingdom of God.
7. The Episcopal Church in Honduras and our Bishop Lloyd Allen, who continues leading our Diocese.
8. For Carmen, Arlin, Charon, Ingris and Alexy, that they continue in University here in Roatan.
Thank you to all who have faithfully prayed and faithfully given to support this incredible work of ministering to the people in our congregations.
Matthew 25:40: “Whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.” Your prayers and continued support enable us to continue touching people’s lives with Jesus’ love.
Empowering the Church
Learning, Growing and Serving
Nelson and Kara Mejia