Our ministry are dependent on your prayers for our very survival in being able to do the work that the Lord has called us to do for Him on the Island of Roatan.
Part of our work is to pray for all the saints in our church and their needs. But you are welcome to share with us any prayer needs, please let us know so that we can offer them before the throne of our Lord Jesus Christ on your behalf.
Thank you very much for take the time before Jesus to pray for our ministry and family.
This is the confidence we have in approaching God: That if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. 15 And if we know that he
hears us—whatever we ask—we know that we have what we asked of him. 1 John 5:14-15
For your Prayers:
We are very grateful to God for your prayers and financial support, as part of God’s plan for the church in Roatan.
Please continue to pray for:
1. Please continue to pray for Roatan and Honduras at a difficult time caused by Covid 19.
2. Pray for Stephen Mejia Thompson, our son who was accepted at Providence University College in Manitoba. Providence awaits him in September 2020.
3. Please pray for our Diocese in Honduras that is starting the process to elect a Suffragan Bishop to assist our Diocesan Bishop, Lloyd Emmanuel Allen.
4. Continued and stable financial support for the next three years as we continue to serve the Lord in Roatán, Honduras.
5. The ongoing construction in Coxen Hole. Pray for the remaining installation stages: Cement concrete for the floor and ceramic tiles at the moment.
6. Our congregations: St. Peter by the Sea in Brick Bay, and Emmanuel in Coxen Hole.
7. Please pray for the Rev. Robert Browning and for his ministry to English-speakers in Eastern Roatán.
8. For youth leadership, that God will provide someone to minister to and guide the young people.
9. Spiritual and practical outreach in the local communities.
10. For leadership for the Church in Roatán.
11. The Episcopal Church in Honduras, for the process toward self-sufficiency and to be continued in 2020.
Thank you to all who have faithfully prayed and faithfully given to support this incredible work of ministering to the people in our congregations.
Matthew 25:40: “Whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.” Your prayers and continued support enable us to continue touching people’s lives with Jesus’ love.
May God continue to richly bless you.
Empowering the Church
Learning, Growing and Serving
Nelson and Kara Mejia